Mizrahi Torah Academy is continuing to grow! MTA is an emergent K-8 Yeshiva (with boys and girls divisions) looking for warm and caring Rebbeim who are excited to be the catalyst for our future leaders to grow and be lifelong Bnei Torah. Under the guidance of our Menahel Ruchni, Rabbi Avrohom Yachnes, our designed small class sizes (Max of 10 students) give Rebbeim and students the ability to build meaningful relationships and help ensure that everybody gets the attention and instruction that they deserve.
The job comes with the responsibility to facilitate and assist our children in growing and learning through building relationships and implementing creative and innovative techniques.
Skills and expertise include, but are not limited to:
– a deep understanding of Chinuch, Hashkafah, and true Ahavas Hashem and Yisroel
– the creation of a stimulating and challenging learning environment through the effective use of different instructional techniques and instructional media
– effective classroom management through the application of fair and consistent standards, routines, encouragement and loving redirection
– development of collaborative and productive working relationships with parents, children and other teachers to support the progress of the children
– developing social skills, positive behaviors, as well as best practices for self-care
– a passion for connecting with and understanding young Bnei Torah, and a drive to be mashpia and promote a love for Hashem and Mitzvos
– most importantly, a profound love and warmth for students which will permeate all aspects of instruction and communication
At Mizrahi Torah Academy, we truly care about our entire school community. This includes our Rebbeim! To learn more about the Power of 10 at MTA, please check out mtacademy.org!
Mizrahi Torah Academy is centrally located in Plantation, Florida, a short commute from Hollywood, Boca Raton, and Miami. To take the next step, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Rabbi Dovid Azerad, at 347-409-5330.