Seeking a Client Relationship Representative to join an early-stage tech startup in a rapidly growing market with incredible opportunity for growth.
You will be responsible for making sure our users and technicians are happy with their platform experience and report issues to the team. You will also set up regular communications to create and manage a community.
This is a full time position, but can accommodate a flexible schedule and may require some additional responsibilities outside standard office hours.
What you’ll do:
– Communicate with new and potential users via call/email and chat
– Assist users with questions and issues
– Review users and techs feedback
– Monitor and Report issues, suggestions and feedback
– Send regular emails and updates with user and tech communities.
– Other administrative duties may be required for example:
o Emails/Writing phone scripts/knowledge base
– High School Diploma or GED equivalent
– Excellent communication skills
– Able to exercise tact, patience and professionalism in responding to customers.
– Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
– Intermediate social media skills (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
– Familiarity with basic tech knowledge
– Warm, friendly personality
– Enjoy speaking to people
– Excellent data entry skills.
– Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
– Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
– Bonus: Loves technology and would love to be involved in an early-stage startup.