Payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management) SaaS company is seeking an Account Manager to enhance and strengthen their relationship with their customers.
The Candidate should be a self-starter who can function well with a wide-open canvas and does not need detailed instruction to function. The Account Manager will primarily serve as the single key point of contact for each of the clients they manage. This role is about taking ownership of client relationship and building the processes necessary to proactively support and maximize that relationship on an ongoing basis. The Account Manager must be able to both articulate the features and benefits of their software and demonstrate each of their modules to their clients. This role will also serve in an inside sales capacity to upsell and cross sell new modules as they become available.
• Work with clients to understand their needs
• Share best practice guidance with clients
• Demonstrate new features and modules with clients
• Manage each client interaction in their CRM
• Become an expert on the company’s software
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with Payroll, HR, and/or Time and Attendance Systems (as a client, or for a provider of such services)
• Superb communications and presentation skills
• Loves Helping People
• Naturally Outgoing
• Natural Technical Aptitude
• Ability to Explain and demonstrate Software Tools and best practices
• Familiarity with HubSpot CRM a plus