CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER
Salary: $200,000 – $250,000 DOE
A growing GC client based in New York is seeking a Construction Manager to join the office team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
• Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
• Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
• Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
• Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
• Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
• Strong understanding of construction project specifications and drawings.
• Understanding of the building code and code requirements.
• Manage project from start to finish and ensure that the construction team follows all requirements.
• Be in charge of the RFP’s / RFI’s
• Ensure construction projects meet specific standards; environmental, building codes, guidelines, regulations, safety, structural
• Read, interpret and provide a clear summary of requirements for engineering inspections from specifications.
• Ability to analyze drawings for potential new projects for budgeting purposes.
• Read and clearly understand Non-Conformance Reports and offer solutions to construction team.
• Understands analytics with the ability to find discrepancies.
• Conduct on-site visits to check on project status.
• Work closely with field inspectors to address needs of the clients.
• 4+ Years’ Experience as a Project Manager or Construction Management
• Ability to read and interpret construction documents
• Managerial capabilities
• Detail Oriented
Please email your resume asap to: HorowitzAvi@gmail.com