Brightside Academy in NYC is seeking an Acquisition Analyst that is energized and has innovative ideas to evaluate and identify potential acquisitions that will help advance the company’s position in Early Childcare in various regions. The successful candidate will be results oriented, eager to learn and is driven to succeed as there will be responsibilities across multiple aspects of the business.
• Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion, polls or questionaries with merging childcare centers.
• Collecting and analyzing data to identity childcare centers in various regions.
• Researching childcare centers across various regions proposing acquisition/merging
• Prepare and present monthly / weekly reports or updates as requested, identifying trends and additional business opportunities with new accounts
• Underwriting and evaluating financial information related to potential childcare acquisitions.
• Research childcare centers across various regions to identify potential acquisition targets.
• Generate prospective acquisition opportunities through cold calling,emailing and/or
through the company social media platform
• Work with brokers/sellers to aggregate underwriting packages for evaluation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or another related field Skills and Abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order
work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a
customer facing environment
• Creative approach to problem solving
• Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
• Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
• Create relationships from a cold start.
• Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
• Professional phone etiquette
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If interested email your resume to: