Accounts Payable specialist
Salary and Benefits:
60k-80k ( Based on Experience)
Health insurance and PTO
Rockaway Park, NY 11694
Our client is a privately held NYC-based real estate operator and developer, is seeking a talented Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing firm at our Rockaway Park office. The ideal candidate will be a proactive and detail-oriented professional who possesses excellent organizational skills.
9-5pm ( sometimes more)
Fridays Half days ( open to remote only Fridays once they are established)
Accounts payable experience of at least 2 years is required (salary commensurate with experience)Ability to work effectively as an individual and with groups and if you know Yardi that would be a plus
* Review and code invoices according to company policies.
* Ensure all invoices have accurate supporting documentation.
* Verify accuracy of invoices and resolve any invoice discrepancies with vendors.
* Process vendor payments, via check or credit card.
* Maintain a strong working relationship with vendors and company employees.
* Obtain and track W9’s and Certificates of Insurance for appropriate vendors.
* Perform credit card account reconciliations
* Setup and open accounts with vendors and suppliers
* Produce accurate AP aging schedules and distribute to managers and accounting department as needed.
* Assist in gathering required invoices and contracts required by lenders and other 3rd parties.
* Monitors due dates for approved invoices.
* Maintain all accounts payable operations according to company policies and procedures.
If interest please send resume