Operations Manager for an
ABA is a Health Care Organization
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
( Hybrid, 3 times a week in office only and 2 times a week remote)
Salary and benefits:
• Competitive salaries
• Referral Program
• Employee Recognition Program
• Team building events
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Generous paid time off
• Flexible schedule
• Tuition discount
• Friendly, enjoyable, and mission-driven work environment
• Collaborative, fast paced and forward-thinking workplace
• Ongoing professional development opportunities
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Defining, implementing, and revising operational policies and guidelines for the organization.
• Executing new growth directives
• Partner with Human Resources to recruit talent and oversee employee training program.
• Partnering with the intake department to oversee client onboarding.
• Providing operational support to therapists in the field
• Monitoring Clients Insurance Plans and Eligibility
• Submitting Authorization Requests to Insurance Companies
• Optimize business workflows.
• Scheduling and maximizing field teams’ work schedule.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
• 2 years of experience with, and an exceptional understanding of, leadership and management, preferably in a healthcare setting.
• Strong time management and organization
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Results driven and ability to communicate
• Great planning and project management skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Attached résumé if you are interested to email@example.com