Position: Assistant Controller – Real Estate
Location: Lakewood, NJ
• Responsible for month end and yearend financial reporting.
• Supervise bookkeeping dept consisting of, A/P, A/R and Admin.
• Oversee and Maintain a calculation of RE tax and Operating Escalations for commercial properties.
• Maintain accrual and prepaid schedules.
• Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliations for tax filing entities.
• Oversee/Reconcile employee credit cards.
• Review/Approve all AP bills.
• Responsible for monthly billing, set up of new vendors and commercial leases.
• Reconcile intercompany reimbursements.
• Prepare monthly management fee calculation.
• Review and manage 1099 process.
• Oversee tenant security deposit accounts.
• Prepare year end files for auditors and outside CPA firms.
• Prepare and file Sales Tax Returns.
• Oversee process of Financial Move outs.
• Prepare weekly cash balance reconciliations for Senior Management.