80-125k + Insurance & Benefits
Real Estate Property Management company seeking an Assistant Property Management to help manage their commercial RE portfolio.
• Field inquiries from prospective tenants for new commercial leasing
• Field tenant complaints and coordinate with appropriate vendors for repair
• Prepare leases, lease extensions & amendments, and assignment documents
• Follow up with tenants regarding delinquencies
• Review tenant insurance documents and follow up with updated insurance certificates
• Prepare and mail required notices to tenants
• Maintain compliance with local ordinances and respond to property violations.
• Monitor the status of various property litigation
• Manage check deposits and AR reports
• Answering phones, mailings, scanning and saving documents for filing and related clerical activities
• Minimum 3 years in a similar role in the RE industry
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe
• Knowledge of Skyline or Yardi a plus
• Being a notary is a plus