$27-$30 per hour
Company searching for an Insurance Operations specialist to integrate their team. This team manages all insurance facing processes, from the client intake stage through the authorization approvals and reimbursement.
The Insurance Specialist responsibilities will include any of the following:
· Verifying insurance eligibility for new, potential clients, as well as weekly eligibility checks for current clients
· Submitting authorization requests to insurance companies via insurance companies’ portals, fax, email etc.
· Corresponding with insurance company representatives regarding authorization submissions
· Accurately entering authorization approval details in their systems
· General correspondence with insurance company representatives during an authorization period for any changes or updates
· Notifying the proper parties within our company regarding authorization approvals and/or changes as they come up, in a timely fashion
· Initiating conversations and building relationships with new, potential insurance companies
· Completing and submitting individual clinician credentialing applications and following up as needed until completion
· Negotiating with insurance companies regarding payment issues and following through until the issues are settled
· Special projects as needed
· 1-3 years minimum work experience required
· Healthcare and/or medical insurance experience strongly preferred
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Team player
· Willingness to learn and excel at new skills
· Strong references
Great opportunity for growth.
Email resume to: email@example.com