Office Manager/HR & Payroll Assistant
Our client is seeking an HR and Payroll assistant to also take on the Office Manager role. This position interfaces with all areas of the company and senior management.
This position requires excellent attention to detail and organizational skills. This role requires handling sensitive and confidential information. If you are passionate about HR and payroll policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace where you can grow your professional skills, this position is for you.
HR and Payroll Assistant duties:
· Manage HR processes such as onboarding, employee benefits, and payroll administration.
· Provide orientations for new hires by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies.
· Assisting in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus, and leaves.
· Maintain and understand the company handbook and policies.
· Assist with Payroll using ADP weekly-Data Entry of employee hours worked/earned.
Office Manager duties:
· Able to manage Health and Safety and fire regulations, desk moves, office renovation and desks.
· Manage the shipping room, mail, and deliveries with 2 drivers. Team of 3.
· Able to maintain relationships with vendors.
· Liaise with cleaning contractors and building manager regarding office maintenance.
· Responsible for creating BNY ID for in office hires, BNY Passes for vendors and clients.
· Manage front desk receptionist and their duties. Team of 1.
· Coordinate with IT department on all IT equipment.
· Plan and coordinate company events in-house or off-site, celebrations, companywide meetings.
· Manage general office duties.
Requirements and skills:
· Strong customer service focus.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
· Proven track record in upholding strict confidentiality protocols while handling sensitive information and maintaining the highest ethical standards.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Teamwork skills.
· A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
· Experience managing a small team 3-4 people.
Preferred, but not Required:
· Degree/educated in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org