250K plus profit sharing
Company seeking a highly accomplished and results-driven leader to serve as our COO.
The COO will be responsible for driving the department’s programmatic and financial success, executing a comprehensive business plan, and ensuring compliance with DOE regulations.
They will provide strategic leadership, expertly manage the team, proactively address challenges and remove obstacles, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive departmental success.
– Lead the department with a clear vision and strategic direction
– Oversee the financial performance of the department through P&L management and business
– Plan execution
– Serve as a decisive tiebreaker in matters between Business Development, Operations, and Clinical/ Educational Operations
– Proactively address issues and remove barriers to ensure smooth operations
– Collaborate with Shared Services such as Fiscal, Technology, Marketing, Logistics, and
– Collaborate with external parties, partners, and funding sources
– Oversee the development and implementation of department processes and updates (client intake, eligibility, provider intake, and support, etc.)
– Lead special projects and ensure compliance with DOE regulations and audits
– Cultivate a culture of excellence and drive communication across the department
– Establish and launch new divisions/programs
The ideal candidate will embody and promote the company’s core values, ensure the right people are in the right seats within the department and maximizing employee outcomes by leading, managing, and holding staff accountable. Communicate effectively and efficiently with all parties impacted, with a focus on consulting and informing relevant parties, other departments, and leadership. A problem solver, will prioritize and reconcile competing priorities to ensure efforts are directed to the highest-level items and will embrace and execute the company vision, thinking big and across the entire company/portfolio.
Excellence looks like:
– Keeping a close pulse on the day-to-day functions of all divisions within the department to ensure clear processes, harmonious collaboration with clinical ops, and maximum efficiency, resulting in superior customer service and satisfied employees/service providers
– Consistently exceeding P&L business objectives
– Collaborating proactively and efficiently with Fiscal, resulting in quick A/R turnaround
– Harmoniously collaborating with Shared Services resulting in optimal efficiency and smooth operations
The candidate must have:
– Proven track record of P&L management and business planning
– Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
– Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
– In-depth knowledge of DOE regulations and compliance requirements preferred
– Master’s degree in a related field, MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred.
Email resume to: email@example.com