Controller – Collections
plus (Based on
Flatbush, Brooklyn ( traveling will be included in this job)
ABA Agency Account Receivable, Controller – Collections
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an ABA Agency Account Receivable. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing audits, ensuring timely submissions and payments, managing credentials for new sites, and collecting funding from insurance companies.
– Conduct thorough audits of financial records to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations.
– Work closely with audit-related workers to ensure timely submissions and payments.
– Manage the credentialing process for new sites, ensuring all necessary documentation is collected and maintained.
– Collaborate with the provider team to ensure timely and accurate billing of services.
– Monitor accounts receivable and follow up on outstanding payments from insurance companies.
– Coordinate with insurance companies to resolve payment discrepancies and denials.
– Prepare and analyze reports on accounts receivable and collection activities.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is preferred.
– Previous experience in accounts receivable, auditing, or a related role is highly desirable.
– Strong attention to detail and ability to work with numbers accurately.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
– Proficient in using accounting software and MS Office applications.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Great pay and plenty of room for growth!
Please share your resume if you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org