A consumer goods Manufacturer is seeking an experienced and capable Accounting Associate.
The ideal candidate will process company finances, follow productive policies, and complete finance processing duties.
• Routinely review and analyze company financial data and accounts to track developments and ensure informational accuracy.
• Help to establish productive department policies and goals.
• Assist with funds allocation efforts.
• Track and aid with internal audits and periodical closings.
• Ensure compliance with legal financial requirements and reporting.
• Assist with tax preparations.
• Analyze financial data and compile reports.
• Work closely with department managers to ensure financial effectiveness.
• Identify and correct areas requiring improvement.
• Report to executive management.
• 3 years of related work experience.
• Comprehensive financial knowledge of finance and accounting.
• Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Employee and Client relations aptitude.
• Ability to conduct comprehensive financial analysis, derive conclusions and formulate progressive actions.
• Diligent and detail oriented.
• Capable problem solver.
• Time management and multitasking skills.
• Professional and personable manner.
• Computer proficiency.
Location: Bayonne, NJ