$100,000 – Brooklyn, NY
Seeking an Account Manager for a Telecommunications company to maintain and expands relationships with the customer base.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assigned to 25 to 150 named customers. The Account Manager is responsible for understanding customer needs, customer advocacy, and achieving sales quota and retention objectives. The Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer base.
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
· Set up and maintain a proper CRM system for the company.
· Meets targets for profitable sales volume and retention objectives in assigned account base.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
Accountability and Performance Measures:
· Achieves assigned sales quota in designated accounts.
· Meets assigned expectations for retention.
· Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
· Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
· Telecommunications experience not required but HIGHLY preferred
· Minimum of 2-10 years of previous Account Management/Sales experience
· Ability to produce a high volume of outbound calls (no cold calling)
· Able to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communication
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills
· Self-motivated, driven and personable individual
· Able to understand customer needs and identify new opportunities within customer base
· Able to work in a fast paced, agile team environment
· Clear communications skills / Excellent Phone Etiquette
· Strong Interpersonal Skills (Friendly Outgoing Personality)
· Excellent time management skills and strong organizational skills
· Quick learner
· Be adaptive to constant change
· Passion for technology
· Works well within a team environment
· Excellent Business Acumen
· Strong experience with a CRM system
Job # 376