• Competitive salaries
• Referral Program
• Employee Recognition Program
• Team building events
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Generous paid time off
• Flexible schedule
• Tuition discount
• Friendly, enjoyable, and mission-driven work environment
• Collaborative, fast paced and forward-thinking workplace
• Ongoing professional development opportunities
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Acquire contracts for all insurances that we will be partnering within the applicable states.
• Assess the needs of each state to comply with state regulations.
• Create individual provider files to include up to date information needed to complete the required governmental and commercial payer credentialing applications.
• Maintain internal provider framework to ensure all information is accurate and logins are available.
• Update and maintain CAQH accounts
• Complete revalidation requests issued by government payers.
• Process credentialing applications to add therapists to commercial payers, Medicare, and Medicaid.
• Creating NPI’s when necessary for individual therapists.
• Process re-credentialing applications for commercial payers.
• Working closely with the billing department to negotiate contract rates.
• Meet deadlines and communicate updates regularly with leadership and respective parties.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• 2 years of credentialing experience preferred
• Quick learner
• Must have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding problem-solving and organizational abilities.
• Self-motivated and self-directed; able to work without supervision
• Experience with NPI registry, and CAQH
Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you’re interested, please attach résumé here