Ohel is looking for a talented Senior Marketing and Communications Manager to create and support projects – including major organizational initiatives and campaigns—across brand, fundraising, and program. These projects will elevate our brand and drive supporters to take action with our organization. The Senior Marketing Manager is a key member of the marketing team and will collaborate with the CMO to curate inspiring narratives, create and execute on campaigns, and find better ways to reach more people and increase engagement with our organization. This position is hybrid.
• Create impactful marketing assets from concept through delivery that promote Ohel’s brand, mission, and fundraising priorities.
• Collaborate with the CMO to identify new and promising opportunities to drive greater supporter engagement
• Create strategies to drive attendance at live and virtual events.
• Oversee the development of materials including fliers, brochures, print and digital ads, emails and more.
• Oversee photography and video shoots in support of marketing/campaign goals
• Monitor and track the effectiveness of all marketing activities. Follow trends and make recommendations to adjust marketing strategies to meet changing conditions.
• Manage relationships with outside vendors.
• Work self-directed in a fluid environment.
• Develop a deep understanding of Ohel’s brand and recommend creative content and ad campaigns to build a following and raise awareness of our mission.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Outstanding writing/editing skills.
• Strong marketing, management, and relationship-building skills and a good working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing.
• Flexibility, creative thinking, and the ability to address marketing objectives with a limited budget while leveraging cost-effective means to achieve ambitious promotional goals.
• Ability to work cross-departmentally and collaboratively.
• Knowledge of brand-building and brand management best practices, preferred.
• Strong familiarity with social channel mechanics and growth tactics.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task.
• Outstanding writing/editing ability for a wide variety of marketing assets including print and digital ads, email, web, social media posts, and brochures.
• Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field with 7-9 years of marketing experience.
• Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns
• Strong strategic thinking, analytical and rapid problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage external partners and multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Collaborative and positive attitude, an effective team player
• Strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail while also maintaining big picture
• Experience creating content for digital and social media
• Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn, grow, and develop new skills
Competitive salary, benefits and vacation time.
Professional development and continuing education supported.
Impactful, meaningful work in support of Ohel’s important services
The ability to lead and grow new initiatives from the ground up with support from senior management.
A fun, compassionate team that will support you at every level –across the organization.
For more information, call 855-OHEL-JOB, or apply online at www.ohelfamily.org/careers.